Foto Abstracta 2531 Abrázame y hazme volar - Hold me and make me fly





Comentarios

Cristina Deboni ha dicho que…
Mi piace questa nuova versione delle tue creazioni! bellissima immagine e colori! ciao Cri : )
Alex J. Cavanaugh ha dicho que…
I don't think my first comment took...
It looks like a bird!
✿France✿ ha dicho que…
BONJOUR je trouve que tes photos volent déjà et si toutes ces couleurs pouvaient rendre les gens heureux
ce serait une belle victoire
Bonne journée
Luis Gomez ha dicho que…
Bellisima!
Anónimo ha dicho que…
How gorgeous! I can see the flight lines in these pictures.
Pupottina ha dicho que…
buona fortuna per il 21 12 12 e speriamo di risentirci dopo per gli altri auguri
Tina´s PicStory ha dicho que…
i love it! thanx for joining us on this special date 20.12.2012 :)
ÍndigoHorizonte ha dicho que…
Y los colores se hicieron libélula para abrazarlo en su vuelo.
Catch My Words ha dicho que…
Beautiful in color and black and white.

http://joycelansky.blogspot.com
HansHB ha dicho que…
Lovely abstract composition with great colours!
Have a great evening!
Strong colorful composition.
The colors are dancing.


Anaximandro ha dicho que…
Despegando desde el aeropuerto de la ilusión.
Un abrazo.
Juncal ha dicho que…

Nada hay tan real, tan acorde y tan congruente, como el fondo de esta frase donde se concilian hechos a simple vista incompatibles.
Y es precioso como con la imaginación, uno rompe las herméticas leyes de la lógica. Porque es cierto... ¡ volamos !
De la misma forma me introduje entre los brazos del color para desplazarme entre esas gargantas y galerías talladas por el vértigo y la luz. Un viaje por el fondo de las sensaciones hasta aterrizar en un arco iris de calma y confianza.
(Encantadora ciudad interior)

Buen día para un abrazo, Leovi.
Steffi ha dicho que…
Great photo!I like it!
Laura ha dicho que…
beautiful as always Leovi!
Pat ha dicho que…
Amazing image!
Lolo ©ByLolo ha dicho que…
Magnifique, cela me fait penser à l'envol d'un oiseau ;-)
Bizzz Laure
http://ptitesphotosdelolo.blogspot.fr/
Anónimo ha dicho que…
Awesome pictures!!
Love you wonderful colours and
interesting composition of the first picture
Leovi ha dicho que…
Juncal me encanta tu viaje dentro de mi foto. Besos.
MAR ha dicho que…
Que bonita¡
Yo te abrazo,leovi. Lo de volar es cosa tuya
Bss
Theresa Mahoney ha dicho que…
The colors make me think of a carnival, so when I read the title, I pictured acrobats. Very fitting I think. Beautiful!
Lmkazmierczak ha dicho que…
Bear With Me...Stunning♫♪
Esmeralda ha dicho que…
Realment es una foto espectacular ... on la imaginació pot volar més encara que aquests dos essers.
La composició i els colors com sempre ... Una meravella

Bon Nadal millor 2013 i que no ens treguin els somnis.
Una fortíssima abraçada Leovi
Sylvia K ha dicho que…
Beautiful, colorful, creative as always, Leovi!! Wishing you a most wonderful and very Merry Christmas holiday!!

Sylvia
Jah Hollis ha dicho que…
You have really caught a feeling of flying in that photo. Beautiful colours too.
இ Baŋäŋaz இ ha dicho que…
Oh how sweet, a lovely pair of dragon fly having a great time together. Gracias
Rajesh ha dicho que…
Terrific imagination. It is definitely flying.
geanina ha dicho que…
beautiful! greetings, Leovi! :P
Sarco Lange ha dicho que…
Te podría decir las 57 cosas que veo pero te van a aburrir. Sólo decirte que esta fotografía me alegró el fin del mundo que nunca llegó...mierda...
Linda ha dicho que…
Wow, wonderful! The shape, the reflections... fantastic!
Juncal ha dicho que…

Si es que con "Hold me" y con "Fly" uno ya entra en la melodía y gira la llave de contacto. Se inicia un vuelo a ritmo de la emoción con la música como telón de fondo.

Buen día, Leovi.

Pd (Son dos canciones con las que yo hice muchos vuelos imaginarios)
Out of Sight L ha dicho que…
Phenomenal dear God, bless your talent and Merry Christmas xx
Unknown ha dicho que…
Hi Leovi I hope you are having nice Friday. 'Hold me and make me fly' I love your titles, thank you and more please. I like light reflections on your picture, very well presented.
Fun60 ha dicho que…
It reminds me of a dragonfly in flight.
Wow, it really does look like a bird! Expertly assembled. Have a great day Leovi!
Duncan In Kuantan
Susannesblogg ha dicho que…
Beautiful!Nice color! Merry Christmas!
www.dorissdaughter.com ha dicho que…
Beautiful work, it looks like an angel :)
Danielle ha dicho que…
Your work is absolutely extraordinary!! I have always admired it. Thank you so much for participating in Cool Clicks so more people can view your wonderful art.
Mary Gene Atwood ha dicho que…
Beautiful. I see a lovely dragonfly! Happy holidays to you.
Tamar SB ha dicho que…
Very cool - like the shape!
carlarey ha dicho que…
The streaks of light in this one give it such a beautiful feeling of movement.
Hayu Maselli ha dicho que…
Leovi... I love this ones, I saw 2 peonix birds fly together.
poenix birds believe only a folk.
with the colors you've gave seems real
beautiful art
Maria Emilia Moreira ha dicho que…
Com um pássaro assim até eu gostava de voar...voar...entre o azul do céu e o azul do mar!
Um abraço.
M. Emília
Nefertiti ha dicho que…
j aime bcp le noir et blanc bon w end !
Molly ha dicho que…
wonderful sense of flight! i especially like the brightly colored version!
'Tsuki ha dicho que…
The tittle is perfect : it looks just like one of those mexican Quetzalcóatl bird !
Betty Manousos ha dicho que…
leovi, your photos have always a meaningful shape. and i always love your inspirational post titles too.

well done you!!

abrazos~
Pantherka ha dicho que…
I admire every your contribution ... just beautiful and fantastic.
Anónimo ha dicho que…
it looks like something Dali would create!
Chubskulit Rose ha dicho que…
Lovely piece.

My PINK
Happy Holidays!
Lucy Corrander - M2 Photos ha dicho que…
It's about to fly away!
Have a very happy Christmas!
Lucy
Dragonstar ha dicho que…
Love the black and white!
Katherines Corner ha dicho que…
beautiful in color and in black and white. Thank you for sharing at the hop :-)
Kris McCracken ha dicho que…
It looks like a butterfly making love with a gecko.
Vane M. ha dicho que…
Lindo demais, tem força e delicadeza ao mesmo tempo, adorei!
Birthe ha dicho que…
So beautiful! Reminds me of a bird ready to fly up in the sky.

By the way, I have decided to use my photoblog more. You may find it here: http://www.photoblog.com/melusine if you would like to take a look :)
Maria @ LSS ha dicho que…
Wonderful colors.

May the miracle of Christmas fill your heart with warmth and love. Merry Christmas!

Hope to see you at Life's sweets and spices.
eastcoastlife ha dicho que…
Love the beautiful colours. Wishing you a Merry Christmas!
Liplatus ha dicho que…
Lovely bright colors.
Seem like a nice way to shop.

Have a nice Christmas day!
Liz ha dicho que…
Beautiful! Merry Christmas!

My entries:
Liz (mcn)
Liz (mot)
Chubskulit Rose ha dicho que…
Color Connection for this week is up, come and join.
Carmela ha dicho que…
Que hermosa foto y que hermoso título!!
Un beso
Mrsupole ha dicho que…
Hi Leovi,

I like all the different colors in this one. I do see the flying dog which looks like he has a really big appetite and is going to eat everything he can. I see the little faerie hiding and the alien trying to control the dog who seems to be out of control. I also see a pot of gold which they are seeming to ignore. Lots of fun here.

Thank you for being patient with me about being slow to visit while I am sick.

Happy New Year!

God bless.
Here I Am Carrie ha dicho que…
Love how the B&W really captures those spurs of light.
Rocky Mountain Woman ha dicho que…
Up up and away!
debra @ homespun ha dicho que…
beautiful! I can feel the motion when I look at this ...
Susan Anderson ha dicho que…
Beautiful, like a rare tropical bird or butterfly.

=)
Unknown ha dicho que…
As always...your job are very impressive.
Splendid Little Stars ha dicho que…
This is so very cool!
Jenny ha dicho que…
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.

I love the sense of motion in this piece!

Thank you for sharing it.

A+

Entradas populares