Todas las obras de este blog están registradas. All works of this blog are registered.
© Todos los derechos reservados - All rights reserved

viernes, 25 de julio de 2014

Foto abstracta 3111 El velo que cubre mis miedos - The veil covering my fears


Foto abstracta 3111   El velo que cubre mis miedos - The veil covering my fears





Foto abstracta 3111   El velo que cubre mis miedos - The veil covering my fears





Foto abstracta 3111   El velo que cubre mis miedos - The veil covering my fears


13 comentarios:

TexWisGirl dijo...

i like the 'faces' and the brown tones!

Alex J. Cavanaugh dijo...

Great trailing lines. Very fluid.

Luis Gomez dijo...

Hermosisima Leovi. Feliz fin de semana.

ReltiH dijo...

YEAHHHH, FULLLL, ME TRAMA!!!!!
UN ABRAZO

Sheena-kay Graham dijo...

Interesting art today. The first one looked like a glass version of the heart.

Betty Manousos dijo...

just incredibly beautiful!

un abrazo.

muchas gracias, leovi, for re-sharing to G+
Much appreciated!!:))

MARTY dijo...

oh that's beautiful. like a smile
happy weekend Leovi

இ Baŋäŋaƶ இ dijo...

A charming smiling veil deflecting all fear

Tara Tyler R dijo...

it looks like an egg nestled under a tree branch...
your photos and descritptions are exquisite!

i remember them from a to z!

and i wanted to thank you for stopping by my broken branch falls blog tour!

Pat Tillett dijo...

I love this! It is so beautiful and I see faces in it.

Rocky Mountain Woman dijo...

The bottom one is breathtaking!

Susan Anderson dijo...

These shapes are really unique, and I love them and the colors that complement them.

=)

edenhills dijo...

That first shot is perfect! I love the romantic name you've given to this post.

Limbo Delirium