Foto Abstracta 2359 La verdad derramada - The spilled truth




Comentarios

Alex J. Cavanaugh ha dicho que…
Electrifying!
Susan ha dicho que…
I see us! Very mush like looking down on the earth, a view from above--my last poem "Homeward bound"--and I love the choice of music: "How's forever been baby?"
Cloudy ha dicho que…
Kommt mir ein bisschen vor wie ein kleines Unglück...

Servus
CL
Luis Gomez ha dicho que…
Bellisimos colores!
Out of Sight L ha dicho que…
This gives hope that my black cat with the green eyes will be found safe and sound...she got out of my arms yesterday and panicke ihaven't seen her sinceyesterday am and it's been raining like crzy i'm so worried
Esmeralda ha dicho que…
Las verdades, esa palabra o concepto tan ambiguo.
Me gustan estas verdades azules, rojas y sobre todo las verdes de la esperanza. No se si se derramaron o las derramaron pero me gustan.
cada uno con su verdad.

Un gran abrazo Leovi
✿France✿ ha dicho que…
FANTASTIQUE
Jill Wellington ha dicho que…
Enjoyed staring at this. Very COOL!
Eileen ha dicho que…
That's amazing - such beautiful colours.
oldthings ha dicho que…
Beautiful photo with bright and loud colours.
Olympia
Juncal ha dicho que…
No siempre implica pérdida, lo que se derrama.
Las lágrimas se vierten y fluye la emoción, las plumas esparcen letras en papel y regalan sentimientos, el amor libera en otro lo mejor que guardamos dentro y la verdad, bajo su claridad, extiende un espacio capaz de albergar los colores más intensos que nunca hubiéramos imaginado.

Como bien intensos y luminosos los has creado tú hoy, Leovi.

Besos
Sarco Lange ha dicho que…
Se derramó un verde que daña, daña como daña un ladrido en medio de la noche.

Abr.
goatman ha dicho que…
I like the idea of abstract poetry -- I just thought I had the focus off! But results are happy.
geanina ha dicho que…
beautiful work! :)
Leovi ha dicho que…
Muchas gracias por tus bonitos comentarios Juncal. Besos.
Sylvia K ha dicho que…
Wonderful, dramatic colors and design for the day, Leovi! Have a lovely weekend!
Roselia Bezerra ha dicho que…
Olá,
A mentira mistura tons em nosso viver...
Linda imagem!!!
Deus te cubra de bênçãos e te faça feliz!!!
Abraços fraternos de paz
E. ha dicho que…
Beautiful picture and great title!
Maria Emilia Moreira ha dicho que…
As tuas fotos são qualquer coisa de surpreendente!! Belas, coloridas, transparentes e fazem sonhar...
M. Emília
Jennifer {Studio JRU} ha dicho que…
Love that shade of blue! So pretty!!
Jim ha dicho que…
Good, good, good.
Sydney - City and Suburbs
Raindrops and Daisies ha dicho que…
Morning Leovi,

I hope that all is well with you.

Thanks so much for linking up again with Green Day

I am sorry that I have not been around for the last week or so
but I have my Mum staying with me at the moment and feel guilty
if I don't give her my time and so haven't been on the computer much.

I will have so much catching up to do
when Mum goes home that it will take me until Christmas
to get through all the posts I have missed!

Have a lovely weekend.

x Fiona
chica ha dicho que…
Muito linda!!beijos,chica
'Tsuki ha dicho que…
Tu es un alchimiste de la lumière : tu la travailles au point qu'elle se sublime et se transforme ; tout ce que tu touches devient de l'or pour nos yeux avides de nouveauté.
Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA ha dicho que…
Los colores primaries parecen vibrar en está composición. En la verción en blanco y negro parece verse el perfil de una persona en la parte inferior. Me gusta.
lorik ha dicho que…
I feel like I want to peel off the layers to see what is underneath those magnificent colours!
Kay ha dicho que…
I love these gorgeous colors! This is a wonderful abstract shot. . .and it's equally nice in black and white.
Nancy ha dicho que…
Did you get a new camera? The focus on this is amazing, Leovi.
Linda ha dicho que…
Really terrific SOOC shot!!
rainfield61 ha dicho que…
It looks like a rock concert.
juanna ha dicho que…
I like the title and the beautiful colors!
Carmela ha dicho que…
Me encanta Leovi, esta mezcla de formas y colores. Es realmente preciosa.
Un beso
Coloring Outside the Lines ha dicho que…
Very cool!
Barry ha dicho que…
L- spilled truth resulting in spilled blood? B
Pat ha dicho que…
The colors are beautiful. I like the title.
Dragonstar ha dicho que…
Great shapes in black and white!
Chubskulit Rose ha dicho que…
That's wonderful!

Keyboard Shadow
Sharyl ha dicho que…
As always, your photography is so interesting and thought-provoking. Love the colors and the images of this one.
Nicole ha dicho que…
Another beautiful picture! They are all so unique and interesting!
Anónimo ha dicho que…
SO beautiful, the colors really pop! Thank you for sharing on Weekly Top Shot #43!
Will ha dicho que…
I am not into abstracts, but this is great! I actually saw two completely different things when I looked at the color and then the black and white. Great job.

Entradas populares