Fotos Abstractas 1804 -1805 - 1806 Los recuerdos abrasan mi alma - The memories burn my soul




Comentarios

strandskatan ha dicho que…
I love the colors... beautiful :)
Malgorzata Ingstad ha dicho que…
Leovi, I always know that visiting your place gives me great satisfaction. Wonderful to see in the morning. Besos.
Hilda R.B ha dicho que…
Beautiful. Great works.
Hi Leovi, great pictures! I updated my button on my blog already. Thanks

Duncan In Kuantan
✿France✿ ha dicho que…
COUCOU je crois qu'avec tes photos ma journée sera belle merci
dianne ha dicho que…
Beautiful colours dear Leovi,I love the green.

xoxoxo ♡
Art ha dicho que…
Wow.. This is so beautiful, the colors are amazing!
Have a nice weekend!
Carmela ha dicho que…
A veces es difícil llevarlos y hay que intentar salvarlos incluso de nosotros mismos.
Buen finde Leovi :)
Un beso
Anónimo ha dicho que…
Solo deseo, que tus recuerdos sean tan hermosos como tus imágenes.
Besitos
Bonnie Zieman, M.Ed. ha dicho que…
Amazing Leovi. Love the composition and colors. One of my favorites of your incredible body of work.
Anónimo ha dicho que…
Mirar con calma estos trabajos no tiene precio amigo.
Me fascinan, así de claro.
Un abrazo Leovi.
Bren Graham Thebeau ha dicho que…
what a great combination of colours, makes a unique colour palette. The textured effects are inspiring.
MIMOSA ha dicho que…
¿Y de qué color es tu alma? Si en ella todos se conjuran,será un fuego abrasador.
Besos y dulce fin de semana
Alex J. Cavanaugh ha dicho que…
Excellent mix of colors!
Luis Gomez ha dicho que…
Excelentes! Una maravilla de imagenes.
Indrani ha dicho que…
You are an expert at these.
George ha dicho que…
They're all beautiful, but I especially like the last photo.
Sarco Lange ha dicho que…
Estoy en la búsqueda de mis temores sólo para verme luchar.

Abrz.
Teté M. Jorge ha dicho que…
Mistura de cores muito bem apropriada...
Um beijo...
Anónimo ha dicho que…
Qué nitidéz! se nota en la transpiración !
Ni hablar de los colores ... Hermoso!
:)
Bss de Gitana ♥
இ Baŋäŋaz இ ha dicho que…
A beautiful curvy lady with nice lacy colorful corset..
Jen Price ha dicho que…
Awesome! I mean the colors are just amazing!
Kaya ha dicho que…
Some memories are burning our souls. They appear always at times when we don't want them and they are very intense.

These memories in your abstracts are not very painful, I think. Beautiful light colors are showing that soul is getting stronger and can handle these memories.

I love these wonderful combination of light colors and dark, I love that light colors more prevalent.

Beautiful abstracts with interesting composition.

A hug.
fredamans ha dicho que…
Beautiful autumn colors. Thanks for participating!
Marty ha dicho que…
great ! amazing colours ! I always love drops ! all is so bright !
wish you a nice sunday
Jesús Cuenca ha dicho que…
Serie líquida, de colores relajantes y armoniosos. El azar tiene un papel determinante en la composición, pues distribuye las burbujas en variadas combinaciones y tamaños. El juego de luces, la composición de colores y el saber mostrarnos en imágenes todo esto, tiene mucho mérito.
Saludos.
pseudosocióloga ha dicho que…
Mmmmm....la última.
Sylvia K ha dicho que…
Exquisite colors and texture and another delight for the eyes and the soul! Hope your weekend is going well, dear Leovi!

Sylvia
Laila Knight ha dicho que…
Amazing. Looking at your art always makes me forget I'm trapped in a body. Realmente bello. :)
Lori P ha dicho que…
Goodness! I can't find a translate button so I don't know what it is. But it's glorious!
Lori P ha dicho que…
Hello. Well I found the translate button - at the top! Duh.
Magia da Inês ha dicho que…
°º✿
º° ✿
♥ ♫°
Olá, amigo!
Memórias que queimam a alma?
Acho que entendi sua inspiração...
Você é muito bom nisso!!!
Bom fim de semana!
Beijinhos.
Brasil°º♫
°º✿
º° ✿♥ ♫° ·.
Donna Shields ha dicho que…
Beautiful. Love those colors.
Kym Hunter Designs ha dicho que…
Cool shot! I love the colors!

Enjoy your week!
Lynne with an e ha dicho que…
Luminescent! I see a face in the first two pictures. Buddhalike. Transcendental.
Here I Am Carrie ha dicho que…
They look like the memory that was once burned into the soul has cooled and faded back into the beautiful soul. Hope you have only wonderful memories burned into your week.
Libby ha dicho que…
Muy Bonito! Me gust tu foto! Es muy bien!
hannah ha dicho que…
Vwey enjoyable images.
Annemor ha dicho que…
Your pictures make me happy, because of the colors.
Thank you for sharing them with me (and others).

May sunday be bright and sunny.
Robin ha dicho que…
Beautiful colors and a real sense of energy and movement.

Thanks for joining in with Summer Stock this summer Leovi, don't be a stranger over the winter :).

-----------------------------------
My photography is available for purchase - visit Around the Island Photography and bring home something beautiful today!
Anónimo ha dicho que…
I love the bright colours! So wonderful.
4U2 ha dicho que…
Si veo bien tus recuerdos valen oro, el verde (conocido como color calmante) te da satisfaccion i el encuentro de estos dos son como un dulce enlace! Me gusta mucho!
DIGITAL WORLD PAGES ARCHIVE ha dicho que…
Beautiful colors!
T... ha dicho que…
very nice, love the colours
Anónimo ha dicho que…
I love these colors you have here.
Gitte ha dicho que…
Wonderful warm colors ;-)
Shel ha dicho que…
Amazing!!
Jewaicous ha dicho que…
Great shot of colors and contrasts.
Pat Tillett ha dicho que…
The shapes are fantastic and the colors make them amazing!
genie ha dicho que…
What fun your beautiful shots have given me this dreary Sunday afternoon. In the first I see a fish jumping out of the water and to his side the back of a little girl with her left leg lifted high. In the second shot I see lots of hearts, and in the last one a dead little cupid in the center. The contrasting colors in these photos are so appealing to the eye. Not too bright, but not too dark, either....just perfect.Have a nice week. genie
Jah Hollis ha dicho que…
I like the way the colours blend together in your pictures. Beautiful.
Mimi ha dicho que…
Lovely, lovely work.
A pleasure to behold.
josé luis ha dicho que…
Muy bellas fotos con colores y matices.

Saludos
hannah ha dicho que…
mesmerizing

Entradas populares