Fotos Abstractas 1233 - 1234 Movimiento y Sedimento - Movement and Sediment





Comentarios

Teemu Tretjakov ha dicho que…
These photos are stunning! Somehow they look like Salvador Dali's paintings. Wow!
Cristina Deboni ha dicho que…
Lucente e prezioso come l'oro! Bella fusione tra acqua, vetro, alluminio e pellicola trasparente! Mi piace molto, ciao Cri :-)
Unknown ha dicho que…
I always ask myself the question ... which techniques and props you use for your images? I like this anstrakte art of photography and of course the pictures...
Dejemonos sorprender ha dicho que…
Muy buenas, y muy abstractas!!
beautifull, really love these works of you.. you are very creative
wind ha dicho que…
Like Ursus said! Your secret and misterious way of seeing things!
I am impressed always about your images!
My best regards from Romania!
Cloudy ha dicho que…
Great shot, so I only can say Bravissiomo...

Servus and so long
Kvelli
H. ha dicho que…
I agree with dijo, you are very creative!

I started to think about ice, melting..dripping...and the litte drip of the color red...amazing!

Take care!
Crystal ha dicho que…
Such movement in your images! This one evokes memories of leaves floating gracefully on a pond. :-)
Luis Gomez ha dicho que…
Estupendas Leovi!
Nagy Farkas Dudás Erika ha dicho que…
Mint a felhők: nézem a képet és találgatom, mit látok bele :)
ÍndigoHorizonte ha dicho que…
Son fantásticas. Me encantan. Y el título, muy evocador.
brbulka.g ha dicho que…
Nice ... Czechs have a book called "Blood Novel ... and the
this abstraction, it reminds me ... interested ... :-)
Kaya ha dicho que…
I think that I am strongly influenced by your art. And that is great. These images are fabulous!!!!!!

I see only two main colors and many variations of them and that amazes me. And light, a celestial light......

Everything is floating in space, creating a mystery. No doubt that your world is different and beautiful, Leovi!!!
Gerreke ha dicho que…
Great pictures!!
Sabine Gimm ha dicho que…
very interesting impressions.
Greetings Sabine
Jota Ele ha dicho que…
Dos abstracciones preciosas.

al igual que algún comentarista, también me gustaría saber qué elementos usas en algunas de tus creaciones.

No trato de emularte, ni mucho menos, pero la curiosidad me puede.

Saludos
Luz ha dicho que…
Maravillosas , un bálsamo para el alma!
Anónimo ha dicho que…
tremendo trabajo!!!!
un abrazo
nostalgia ha dicho que…
Una copa de vino,derramándose sobre el planeta tierra que está vestido de dorado.ESo es lo que veo.Precioso¡
Saludos.
Anónimo ha dicho que…
Exciting picture!!
helen ha dicho que…
Your photos are intriguing as always and lots of people like them!
Kenneth Larsson ha dicho que…
This is really beautiful! I like it a lot!

Have a nice day! :-)
Mª Angeles B. ha dicho que…
Creaciones muy sorprendentes,

Estas son preciosas.

Besos
DIGITAL WORLD PAGES ARCHIVE ha dicho que…
Hello!
I also agree with these comments !
Well done!
MIMOSA ha dicho que…
Así me siento un poquito yo hoy. Me fundo en tu imagen.
Besos
TinnyMey ha dicho que…
jeje .... mi corazón es joven!
alfonso ha dicho que…

· Estas abstracciones, de formas irregulares, me encantan. Se prestan a recorridos interiores.

· Saludos artista

CR & LMA
________________________________
·
k ha dicho que…
these are very very cool!!
Anónimo ha dicho que…
Parezco loro de repetición, pero no me cansaré de repetirte que es una belleza todo lo visto.
Besos
Bitch ha dicho que…
A new dimension in the world of
photography..
Really stunning!
Johnny Nutcase ha dicho que…
these are really cool looking! I wanna touch them, nice shots!
Janice Thomson ha dicho que…
Very aptly captioned Leovi. As always you capture the mind and soul with superb work tempered with a great imagination.
Anónimo ha dicho que…
Prometes que no te enojaras ?
bueno mi cabeza es loca y fantasea de lo lindo
!sabes que me parecieron tus fotos ?
mmm...
fotografias , despues de una crisis, de un intento de suicidio !
Ohhh ... siiii ! si parece sangre y vidrioo:O como queriéndose cortar las venas o algo asiii!
Que pelicula me hice ! :S
soy un caso perdido !

Estoy perdonanda ? :P
magda ha dicho que…
I love this photos, and the red is dramatic ....
Un abrazo
isabella kramer - veredit ha dicho que…
Welch edle und exquisite Komposition ... die kleinen roten Anteile verleihen eine spannungsreiche Dynamik. Ich bin begeistert Leovi!!

un cordial saludo
isabella
Marty ha dicho que…
just wonderful dear leovi ! wonderful
Frieda ha dicho que…
Great dynamic pictures!
Margareta Anderberg ha dicho que…
I love these pics, the clarity, the light, the complex patterns ant the red streak.

Intriguing. I know you use the light and glass in an very innovative and beautiful way. These pics though makes me curiuos, in a good way.

Could you perhaps tell a bit more about the these pics, sort of "behind the pic" story :-) ?
Sylvia K ha dicho que…
Stunning, creative captures as always! I do love the way you use light with the glass! Terrific post for the M Day, Leovi! Enjoy!

Sylvia
ABC Team
Roger Owen Green ha dicho que…
it's like MAGIC!
ROG, ABC Wednesday team
Rajesh ha dicho que…
Wonderful shots.
BLOGitse ha dicho que…
Hola!
This is great, perfect for the challenge!
I'm not trying to guess how did these :)

Pls, next time leave a comment - I notice you're playing, thanks!

Entradas populares