Foto Abstracta 1264 Atlas



Comentarios

FrammentAria ha dicho que…
acqua. eternamente in movimento. gocce che titillano il vetro, rivoli che lambiscono le trasparenze, scrosci che infrangono il silenzio.
Anónimo ha dicho que…
Nice details!!
Unknown ha dicho que…
The art of the painting and the photograph in them exceeds for a universe of enchantment and magic! Congratulations!
Incanto Images Fotografie ha dicho que…
hoe weet je het toch elke keer weer te verzinnen.

Groetjes Von
Jota Ele ha dicho que…
Un continente muy líquido, el que nos muestra este "Atlas".

Saludos.
la cocina de frabisa ha dicho que…
Precioso blanco y negro, me encanta.

un beso
Spica ha dicho que…
...me encanta este mundo tuyo tan lleno de formas y color...un abrazo...
Kenneth Larsson ha dicho que…
Very nice abstraction, Leovi! I like it!

Have a nice day! :-)
Hilda R.B ha dicho que…
You are great photgrafer. I like your works a lot. Nice colour.
Olga Ricci ha dicho que…
Un planisferio de formas y transparencias, esta vez en monocromo pero con tu habitual creatividad!
Bellísima imagen, amigo!
Saludos australes!
MIMOSA ha dicho que…
¿Y si el mundo fuese así de limpio? Trasparentes serían nuestros deseos.
Hermoso atlas de los sueños.
Besos y desde ya te deseo un feliz fin de semana, en el cual no comentaré. Hasta mi vuelta, te doy las gracias y dejo unos besos.
Com Tintas e Pincéis ha dicho que…
Obrigada pela sua visita e pelo seu comentário.
A sua beleza interior transparece nas suas fotos.
Um abraço
Puri
Kaya ha dicho que…
Nice and beautiful. The more I look the more I think where all these ideas come from. You have so much inspiration..... Your world is very special.

I love this image very much and I like light.

Great work, Leovi.
Cobalt Violet ha dicho que…
My imagination is going crazy ... I am seeing a funny bird head looking away from my with a skinny neck! Maybe too much caffeine!
Unknown ha dicho que…
like the cold water.
nice
Lutje ha dicho que…
en ik me maar afvragen wat dit weer is :o) maar het is wel mooi
nostalgia ha dicho que…
Veo,el perfil de ua mujer horrible,con una araña en el sombrero y con moco de pavo.
Ya está¡¡¡es mi antigua profesora de física del instituto,la misma.
Besos Leovi.
joanna ha dicho que…
Leovi

Interesting to call it Atlas, I see much icy enchantment in this photo, well done again my blog friend,

warm wishes for a good week end.

joanny
Elisabeth ha dicho que…
I really enjoy your photos!
annalarssonphotography ha dicho que…
Abstract in just the way I love it!
Dragonstar ha dicho que…
A fine pattern.
DIGITAL WORLD PAGES ARCHIVE ha dicho que…
Beautiful!
Cildemer ha dicho que…
Beautiful composition! Love it;o)

***
Have a happy weekend****
Dimple ha dicho que…
Whenever I see your work I try to understand how you created it. Sometimes I succeed, but this one has foiled me! It looks rather wet and has a fish shape that intrigues me; I like it!
Laura ha dicho que…
I love the mystery of your photos Leovi. This one is so sensual.
Rejen ha dicho que…
Beatyful picture...;-D
forgetmenot ha dicho que…
I love abstract art--everyone can see something different in each piece. Or, sometimes, I don't try to "figure it out"--I just enjoy the shape, color, texture, etc. as something pleasant and beautiful to the eye. Mickie :)
Anónimo ha dicho que…
Inspiring! A piece of art :)
Regards Halina
genie ha dicho que…
This is abstract photography at its best...an awesome shot. Each time I look I at it I see something totally different.
Liplatus ha dicho que…
growth begins, water droplets beautifully.:)
Spring comes to the greenery.
Regards Liplatus
kaari3 ha dicho que…
Beautiful light, the color is like antique silvery patina. Saludos!

Entradas populares