Abstract Photos 1235 - 1236 - 1237 The Garden of Earthly Delights 3





Comentarios

Lutje ha dicho que…
ik zie vogels en paarden,dus vind ik het wel goed gedaan!
nostalgia ha dicho que…
veo,un ave triste a la izquierda,quizás un pato¡ y a la derecha una serpiente,incitándolo,como si se mufase de él.
Precioso¡ me gusta mirar muy adentro de tus fotos.Saludos
Elisabeth ha dicho que…
I have look around in your blog. You make marvelous photos! I am speechless of admiration!
Cristina Deboni ha dicho que…
Molto belle, i tuoi lavori sono molto creativi e i colori molto caldi! ciao Cri :-)
magda ha dicho que…
Fotos asombrosas que usted, yo necesito un gran esfuerzo y la imaginación, por lo que este resultado!
Un abrazo
wow, I must look and look again these fotos, beautifull warm colors,looks like amber... but I'm not sure if it is really amber, anyway wonderfull play with colors and lights
isabella kramer - veredit ha dicho que…
warm, harmonisch, bezaubernd und irgendwie muss ich an alte holländische Gemälde denken ..

Traumhaft schön!

un beso
i.
Berit ha dicho que…
Beautiful piece of art from you again Leovi.
Have a great day.
Greetings,

Berit.
Dejemonos sorprender ha dicho que…
Cuantas formas que aparecen en estas imagenes! y cuantos colores.. como siempre muy buenas ))
dianne ha dicho que…
Beautiful, the shapes somehow remind me of a Nativity scene.

Saludos xoxoxo ♡
FrammentAria ha dicho que…
i colori sono stanchi di inseguirsi, e così si mescolano, nel desiderio di essere altro, di più, ancora.
;) ha dicho que…
Un jardin aux couleurs délicieuses ;) Je suis certain que Bosch aimerait tes couleurs !
clavel ha dicho que…
Those are amazing abstract photos you got here! following your blog anyway...
Elena ha dicho que…
Unas formas un tanto especiales y una gama de color estupenda. Eres el Houdini de la fotografia!!! Abrazo.
Ash ha dicho que…
Poetry in shapes. Gorgeous!
Reita ha dicho que…
I don't think I ever hated a single peace of your work. They're all so amazing. I love all the coloring. Congrats! Please keep up the good work!
Crystal ha dicho que…
This one reminds me so much of an angel. Every time I view your photos, I see something new and different. Beautiful. :-)
Lorraine ha dicho que…
You take my breath away, these three are sensational, wow
DIGITAL WORLD PAGES ARCHIVE ha dicho que…
Hello!
I think i agree with You.
Unique photos!
Marlene ha dicho que…
These are very lovely and intriguing photos. The longer I look at them the more I see.
TexWisGirl ha dicho que…
The first 2 look like a glass heart. :)
. ha dicho que…
El jardín de caramelo.
ÑAM!
Eres increible.
Un beso
Kaya ha dicho que…
Wonderful creations!!!!!

I see a living creature which is breathing, changing and finally falling asleep. First, I thought about our emotions.

Colors are fantastic as usual. I like a dark background. It's very dramatic and sets the mood.
Anónimo ha dicho que…
Wow que colores! que relieves! me encanta! :)
Luis Gomez ha dicho que…
Una vez mas Leovi, EXCELENTES!
Anónimo ha dicho que…
I see birds....soft beautiful colors

A hug
Wendy ha dicho que…
Hoy me limito a mirar y a disfrutar de los colores de tu paleta.
Besos.
Marty ha dicho que…
gorgeous lights and colours ! so soft, so beautiful ! marvelous garden
bisous leovi
EG CameraGirl ha dicho que…
Fascinating! I like the way the colours appear to melt into each other in these photos.
Frieda ha dicho que…
The colours are wonderful in this set of pictures.
Elisabeth ha dicho que…
Thanks for your comments. I really liked Teneriffe. It was my third stay there. It's nice to leave the cold wether up here in the north.
Anónimo ha dicho que…
I feel like I am looking through a microscope and I love it!
Pat Tillett ha dicho que…
Amazing! (as always!)
MIMOSA ha dicho que…
Un jardín delicioso donde refugiarse, donde la calidez se traduce en sus formas.
Un abrazo
Janice Thomson ha dicho que…
One wants to be in that sensuous garden of earthly delights - the colours, shapes, texture and lighting draw one in completely...
joanna ha dicho que…
A great title to go with some sensual art and great photography.

joanny
Anónimo ha dicho que…
VI, SENTÍ MUCHAS EVAS.
UN ABRAZO
Lutje ha dicho que…
Nog een fijne donderdag
Nadine2point0 ha dicho que…
amazing. inspiring. unique.
Anónimo ha dicho que…
c'est vraiment trop beau ce que tu fais
unique je trouve, et venir voir tes photos me donnent de l'émotion et du bonheur
amitiés Léovi
Maggie ha dicho que…
Absolutely beautiful!

Entradas populares