Fotos Abstractas 617 - 618

Comentarios

Mayte Piera ha dicho que…
Me encanta los resultados tan sugerentes que consigues con este tratamiento...
Saludos
stupende.... tutto un mondo grandissimo
Sophia Molen ha dicho que…
Thanks for you offer to give me some advice in photography. I indeed searching for my own style. I will gradually find it when more experienced I guess!

I can see you clearly have your own style. It is very unique and original!
I really like your style of abstract photography. Really great work.
Madeinja ha dicho que…
Bardzo orginalne są Twoje zdjecia, ciekawa technika- gratuluje pomysłu.
Rosa ha dicho que…
Hola Leovi, mi piacciono molto i colori, molto caldi e solari, lasciano spazio all'immaginazione, sembrano oggetti in evoluzione,fermati e colti in un attimo, complimenti molto gradevoli visivamente, buona serata saluti rosa
Joop Zand ha dicho que…
So beautiful....compliments for your great work.

greetings, Joop
Anónimo ha dicho que…
I like what I see! I particularly appreciate these beautiful colors, congratulations!
bye !!
Lúcia ha dicho que…
Hola Leovi, gracias por visitar meu blog. Buenos Aires é belíssima, não canso de fotografá-la
besos
LadyBüg ha dicho que…
nice work
Unknown ha dicho que…
yes leovi its very abstracting fottography is like the weather today on the first photographie, it's raining to day mary poppins when i forgotten my umbrella i have fortunalty my wool hat black on my backpackblack ! always! i like the one because its original and playful!
have a nice day leovi! bye ! i m jooorge r.r

Entradas populares